Suggested Pre-Survey Announcement
Simply copy and paste into your email and replace the [bracketed] content with your own information:
[Company Name] is one of this year’s nominees for the [Publication] Best Places to Work program. The [Publication] runs this annual competition to honor companies that create a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace. We’re requesting that you complete a short survey providing feedback about working at [Company Name].
This week you’ll receive an email from a company called Quantum Workplace. In this email, you’ll find instructions on how to complete the employee opinion survey.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- When completing the survey, please answer honestly and take your time (it shouldn’t take longer than about 10 minutes to complete)!
- This is a confidential survey conducted by an outside firm, so your identity is completely secure and will not be released to us.
- At the end of the survey, there is a section for optional written comments. Please note that [Company Name] will be able to view these comments, so if you wish to remain anonymous, please don’t provide any info here that would identify you.
- Don’t forward the survey email to your co-worker or those outside of [Company Name]. Each person will receive a unique survey code to prevent multiple responses.
- Surveys must be completed by [Survey Close Date]!
- If you don’t receive your email by the end of the day on [Survey Launch Date], be sure to check your junk mailbox to see if it landed there. If you accidentally delete the email, several reminders will be sent out during the duration of the survey that will allow you to gain access.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. You can also contact Quantum Workplace directly for questions about the survey by replying to the email they send to you.
Thank you for your participation!